sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2016

SALVATION - Hearing the Voice of the Lord: Hymn "I Heard the Voice of Jesus Say" & Sermons

















1. JESUS CHRIST
The True Rest 
Matthew 11:28-30; Hebrews 4:7-11



1. English





2. Español




3. Português












JESUS CHRIST
The Light of the World
John 8:32




1. English




2. Español



3. Português









3. JESUS CHRIST
The Living Water
John 4:14; John 7:37,38 ...





1. English



2. Español




3. Português












Repentance & Conversion








Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, 
and be converted, 
that your sins 
may be blotted out, 
when the times of refreshing 
shall come from the presence of the Lord. 
[KJV] 




Ele morreu por você, 
por que você não vive para Ele?

   




I Heard the Voice of Jesus Say


Eu Creio em Jesus



01. English






1. I heard the voice of Jesus say,
“Come unto me and rest;
lay down, O weary one, lay

down your head upon my breast.
I came to Jesus as I was,
weary, worn, and sad;
I found him in a resting place,
and He has made me glad.


2. I heard the voice of Jesus say,
“Behold, I freely give"
"The living water, thirsty one,
stoop down and drink and live.

I came to Jesus, and I drank
of that life giving stream;
My thirst was quenched, 

my soul revived,
and now I live in Him.


3.  I heard the voice of Jesus say,
“I am this dark world’s light;"
"Look unto me; your morn shall rise,
and all your day be bright.”

I looked to Jesus, and I found
in Him my star, my sun;
and in that light of life I’ll walk
till traveling days are done.




02. Português

Ouvi o Salvador Dizer







1. Ouvi o Salvador dizer: 
“Vem descansar em Mim
e confiante receber 
conforto e paz sem fim.”
Fui a Jesus e Lhe entreguei 
meu triste coração;
Abrigo e paz, prazer achei. 
Achei consolação.


2. Ouvi o Salvador dizer: 
“De graça eu sempre dou
as águas vivas, vem beber; 
da vida a Fonte Eu Sou.”
Fui a Jesus e me prostrei. 
Da fonte enfim bebi;
Jamais a sede sentirei. 
Estando sempre ali.


3. Ouvi o Salvador dizer: 
“Do mundo Eu Sou a Luz,
oh! vem a mim, 
pois quero ser 
Teu guia desde a cruz.”
Fui a Jesus e nEle achei 
o sol que brilha em mim.
E nessa luz eu andarei 
até da vida o fim.






  




Images



 Photobucket.png







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário