quinta-feira, 15 de setembro de 2016

TESTIMONY AND PRAISE (Psalm 40:1-3; Ephesians 5:19; Colossians 3:16; Hebrews 13:15...) & "Hymn "In My Heart There Rings a Melody")














 God Love Us !

 Jesus Died for Us









 Our Love for Jesus







 Testimony of Salvation

Psalm 40:1 Wait Patiently For The Lord (green)
Psalm 40:2 He Brought Me Up Put Of The Pit Of Destruction (brown)
A Teachable Spirit (devotional) (black) - Psalm 40:2
Psalm 40:3 He Has Put A New Song In My Mouth (white)











The Joy of  Salvation














In My Heart 
There Rings a Melody




1) English

In My Heart There Rings a Melody



1. I have a song that Jesus gave me,
It was sent from Heav’n above;
There never was a sweeter melody,
’Tis the melody of love.



Refrain

In my heart there rings a melody,
There rings a melody with Heaven’s harmony;
In my heart there rings a melody,
There rings a melody of love.



2. I love the Christ who died on Calv’ry,
For He washed my sins away;
He put within my heart a melody,
And I know it’s there to stay.



3. ’Twill be my endless theme in glory,
With the angels I will sing;
’Twill be a song with glorious harmony,
When the courts of Heaven ring.


2) Español




 1. Del Dios del Cielo oí un canto

Melodioso, arrobador;

Lo cantaré con gozo y gratitud,

Con muy dulce y tierno amor.

 

CORO

 

Suenan melodías en mi ser,

De un canto celestial, sonoro, angelical;

Suenan melodías en mi ser

De un dulce canto celestial.

 

2. Amo a Jesús que en Calvario

Mis pecados ya borró.

Mi corazón se inflama en santo amor,

Que en mi ser Él derramó.

 

3. Será mi tema allá en la gloria,

Del gran trono en derredor.

Cantar con gozo y con gratitud

Alabanzas al Señor.




3) Português

1.   Eu canto um hino inspirado
por Jesus meu Redentor.
Jamais aqui soou com tal fervor
Doce canto de amor.


Refrão

Oh, que belo hino Deus me deu,
me pôs no coração, dulcíssima canção!
Oh, que belo hino Deus me deu,
um hino do divino amor!


2.   Eu amo ao Cristo que foi morto,
sobre a cruz p’ra me salvar.
Jesus um hino em meus lábios pôs,
para Deus melhor louvar.


3.   Quando estiver lá na glória,
vendo os anjos a cantar,
que belo hino vou ouvir então,
lá no meu eterno lar!












Read the Bible













 Images






Knowing Jesus







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário