segunda-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2016

What You Say versus What God Says / Bible Verses




You say

God Says


Bible Verses

It’s impossible





All things are possible

Luke 18:27 Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.” (NIV)


I’m too tired




I will give 
you rest

Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (NIV)


Nobody really loves me




I love 
you




I can’t go on

My grace 

is 
sufficient

2 Corinthians 12: 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” 
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. (NIV)



Psalm 91:15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
(NIV)



I can’t figure things out



I will direct 
your 

steps

Proverbs 3
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. (NIV)


I can’t do it

You can 
do 

all things

Philippians 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength. (NIV)


I’m not able


I am 
able



2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. (NIV)


It’s not worth it


It will be 
worth it

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (NIV)


I can’t forgive myself


I forgive 

you

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. (NIV)




Romans 8:1 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, (NIV)


I can’t manage: I have different needs


I will supply all 

your 
needs

Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. (NIV)


I’m afraid




I have not given 

you 
a spirit 
of fear

2 Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. (NIV)


I’m always worried and frustrated




Cast 

 all your cares 
on Me

1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. (NIV)



I’m not smart enough


I give 

you 
wisdom

1 Corinthians 1:30 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness 
and redemption. (NIV)


I feel all alone



I will never leave you 

or forsake you

Hebrews 13:5b … because God has said,
“Never will I leave you;     never will I forsake you. (NIV)

Deuteronomy 31: 6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. (NIV)





  





Read the Bible
(Leia a Bíblia)






 









Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário