terça-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2017

TESTIMONY, WITNESS - Jesus Christ the King / Jesus is My King (Romans 5:17; 8:17; Colossians 1:13,14; 2 Timothy 2:12; 1 John 3:2; Revelation 15:3 ...)

jesus christ is king photo: Jesus Christ the King imagesqtbnANd9GcTi8C8XA0-L-pi4bZDtLRkkzykXpiNEedAflmG56KzMUWKHT7e9hQ.jpg



KING JESUS


jesus  king photo: King Jesus Crown modified KingJesusCrownmodified.jpg

Genesis 49:9,10; Numbers 24:17; 1 Chronicles 17:14; 
Psalm 2:6-8; 24:7-10; 45:6; 72:8; 89:27;  
Isaiah 9:7;  32:1; Jeremiah 23:5; Ezekiel 37:24,25; 
Daniel 2:44; 7:14;  Micah 5:2; Zechariah 14:9; 
 Luke 1:32,33; Acts 2:30;  1 Corinthians 2:7;   
1 Timothy 6:15; James 2:1; Hebrews 1:8,9; 
Revelation 3:21; 5:5; 11:15; 19:15,16... (*)




open bible photo: bible Bible_open.gif
 



Genesis 49
9 Judah is a lion’s whelp;
From the prey, my son,
 you have gone up.
He bows down, 

he lies down as a lion;
And as a lion, 

who shall rouse him?
10 The scepter 
shall not depart from Judah,
Nor a lawgiver 
from between his feet,
Until Shiloh comes;
And to Him shall be the obedience 
of the people.
(NKJV)


Revelation 5
5 But one of the elders said to me,
 “Do not weep. 
Behold, the
Lion of the tribe of Judah
the Root of David,
 has prevailed to open the scroll
 and to loose its seven seals.”
(NKJV)





(*) Source: Bíblia Vida Nova (with adaptation)


We are Children of the King 
Romans 5:17; 8:17; Colossians 1:13,14; 2 Timothy 2:12; 
1 John 3:2; Revelation 15:3 ...




animated cross photo: rl0011 Animated_Cross_1.gif

open bible photo: bible Bible_open.gif




Romans 8
17 and if children, then
heirs—heirs of God 
and joint heirs with Christ,
if indeed we suffer with Him
that we may also
be glorified together. 
(NKJV)


Colossians 1
13 He has delivered us 
from the power of darkness 
and conveyed us into the kingdom 
of the Son of His love,
14 in whom we have redemption
through His blood, 
the forgiveness of sins.
(NKJV)














WORSHIP

jesus  king photo: King Jesus Crown modified KingJesusCrownmodified.jpg

A Child of the King




1) English


 





1. My Father is rich in houses and lands,
He holdeth the wealth of the world 
in His hands!Of rubies and diamonds, 
of silver and gold,
His coffers are full, He has riches untold.



Refrain



I’m a child of the King,
A child of the King:
With Jesus my Savior,
I’m a child of the King.





2. My Father’s own Son, the Savior of men,
Once wandered on earth as the poorest of them;
But now He is pleading our pardon on high,
That we may be His when He comes by and by.




3. I once was an outcast stranger on earth,
A sinner by choice, an alien by birth,
But I’ve been adopted, my name’s written down,
An heir to a mansion, a robe and a crown.


4. A tent or a cottage, why should I care?
They’re building a palace for me over there;
Though exiled from home, yet still may I sing:
All glory to God, I’m a child of the King.





2) Português










1. Meu Deus e meu Pai, mui glorioso Senhor,
Do céu e da terra, pois, é Criador,
Bondade infinita, poder singular
Meu Pai revelou para o mundo salvar.



Refrão


Bem feliz em Jesus
eu um filho de Deus
Não tenho temores
pois Jesus me salvou.



2. Da glória celeste desceu o Senhor
Buscou-me na terra infeliz pecador,
Na cruz do Calvário Jesus padeceu
A paz do perdão pela graça me deu.



3. E quando esta vida na terra findar
Irei eu com Cristo na glória morar.
Liberto do mal eu alegre entoarei
Louvores constantes a Cristo meu Rei.















Images



 








My Pages 




My Facebook Page
(Minha Página no Facebook)







My TwitterPage 
(Minha Página no Twitter)









Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário