domingo, 19 de março de 2017

GOD OUR SHEPHERD - His Direction, Guidance and Care / Psalm 23, Hymns & Sermons in English, Spanish & Portuguese)

  









THE LORD IS OUR SHEPHERD
(Psalm 23; 103:8-14; Isaiah 40:11; 48:17; 53:6;
Ezekiel 34:15,16,23; 
with John 10:1-30; Matthew 9:36-38; Luke 15:4-7; 
Hebrews 13:20; 
Titus 3:3-7; 1 Peter 2:25; 5:4...)



Psalm 23


    










1. English

Psalm 23 - The Lord is my Shepherd 
from Richard Butler on Vimeo.


2. Español



  3. Português

.












Hymnary.org


  

1. The Lord’s my Shepherd, I’ll not want;
He makes me down to lie
In pastures green; He leadeth me
The quiet waters by.


2. My soul He doth restore again,
And me to walk doth make
Within the paths of righteousness,
E’en for His own name’s sake.


3. Yea, though I walk in death’s dark vale,
Yet will I fear no ill;
For Thou art with me, and Thy rod
And staff my comfort still.


4. My table Thou hast furnished me
In presence of my foes;
My head Thou dost with oil anoint,
And my cup overflows.

5. Goodness and mercy all my life
Shall surely follow me;
And in God’s house forevermore,
My dwelling place shall be.







Icons and illustration of flag of China












Icons and illustration of flag of Brazil


Salmo 23 "O MEU PASTOR É O BOM JESUS"






1. O meu pastor é o bom Jesus,
jamais me deixará.
Às águas calmas me conduz
e me protegerá.

2. As minhas forças vem nutrir
em nome do Senhor
e meu caminho dirigir
por seu imenso amor.

3. Se por escuro vale andar,
não temerei o mal;
com seu cajado a me guiar,
prossigo até o final.

4. Banquete farto para mim
vem ele preparar,
e os inimigos meus, assim,
me podem observar.

5. Com honras vem me receber,
sou convidado seu.
Completamente vem encher
o copo que me deu.

6. A compaixão certo eu terei
do meu fiel pastor
e eternamente habitarei
na casa do Senhor.






Salmo 23 "NOS PASTOS VERDES"
(The Lord My Pasture Shall Prepare)


1. Nos pastos verdes meu Pastor
Vigia e guarda com amor.
É Ele quem me vem nutrir
E pode sempre me acudir.
De dia é Ele benfeitor,
À noite, forte defensor.


2. Se a morte um dia me cercar
E o vale escuro eu transitar,
Meu coração não temerá,
Pois o Senhor me guardará;
Com Sua vara e Seu bordão,
Terei completa proteção.


3. Se mui cansado eu me sentir,
Sem forças para prosseguir,
O meu clamor Ele ouvirá
Nos ermos, fontes abrirá;
Campinas verdes surgirão
Regatos mansos correrão.





https://translate.google.com.



























Photobucket.png

Icons and illustrations of flags




  





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário