quarta-feira, 13 de setembro de 2017

FULNESS OF THE SPIRIT - The Filling: Treasure in Earthen Vessel - A Vessel of God's Love (Isaiah 64:8; 2 Corinthians 4:7; 5:20; Ephesians 5:18; 2 Timothy 2:14-26...) - (with Hymn & Sermons)





Channels Only 




 





English


1. How I praise Thee, precious Savior,
That Thy love laid hold of me;
Thou hast saved and cleansed and filled me,
That I might Thy channel be.


Refrain

Channels only, blessed Master,
But with all Thy wondrous grace,
Flowing through us, Thou canst use us
Every hour in every place.


2. Just a channel, full of blessing,
To the thirsty hearts around;
To tell out Thy full salvation,
All Thy loving message sound.


3. Emptied that Thou shouldest fill me,
A clean vessel in Thine hand;
With no strength but as Thou givest
Graciously with each command.


4. Witnessing Thy grace to save me,
Setting free from self and sin;
Thou hast bought me to possess me,
In Thy fulness, Lord, come in.


5. O Lord, fill now with Thy Spirit
Hearts that full surrender know;
That the streams of living water
From our inner man may flow.



Portuguese


Oh! Senhor, eu Te agradeço
por tirar minha aflição.
Teu amor que não mereço
veio encher meu coração.


Refrão

Vaso apenas, oh! meu Mestre,
nas Tuas mãos eu quero ser.
Tira tudo que impede;
Enche-me do Teu poder.


Eu entrego a minha vida
para Te servir Senhor
Seja toda a minha lida
só falar do Teu amor.


Se vazio Tu me enches
com o Teu poder, Senhor.
Necessito da Tua força
para Te servir melhor.












SERMONS

1. Treasure in Earthen Vessels
(2 Corinthians 4:7-9)
    

         







2. Vessels of Honor
(2 Timothy 2:14-26)


Vessels of Honor




A Vessel of Honor

   


A Vessel of Honor

   


Vessels Unto Honour

   



Read the Bible



 












Source of Images


Hymnary.org
Photobucket.png











Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário