domingo, 21 de fevereiro de 2016

GOD IS LOVE - The Love of Christ Compels Us (John 15:13; Romans 5:8; 2 Corinthians 5:14-15; Galatians 2:20; 1 John 4:10,19...) - Hymn: "Have I done my Best for Jesus" & Sermon - (Part 6 of 7)

 






I. THE GREATEST LOVE OF JESUS
(John 15:13; Romans 5:8; Ephesians 2:1-10; 
Titus 3:1-8; 1 John 4:10...) 



















II. THE LOVE OF CHRIST 
COMPELS US
(2 Corinthians 5:14; Romanos 14:8; Colossenses 2:12; 
Galatians 2:20; 1 John 4:9,19 ...)









2 Corinthians 5:14-15 [NKJV]
14 For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died; 15 and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again.  














  







TESTIMONY






Eu Devo a Ele o Melhor
(Have I Done My Best for Jesus)




Icons and illustration of flag of United States of AmericaIcons and illustration of flag of Brazil



(Hymn nº 130 - Hymnary: "Melodias do Maranata")


01. English




1. I wonder have I done my best for Jesus,
Who died upon the cruel tree?
To think of His great sacrifice at Calvary!
I know my Lord expects the best from me.


Refrain

How many are the lost that I have lifted?
How many are the chained I’ve helped to free?
I wonder, have I done my best for Jesus,
When He has done so much for me?


2. The hours that I have wasted are so many
The hours I’ve spent for Christ so few;
Because of all my lack of love for Jesus,
I wonder if His heart is breaking too.


3. I wonder have I cared enough for others,
Or have I let them die alone?
I might have helped a wand’rer to the Saviour,
The seed of precious Life I might have sown.



4. No longer will I stay within the valley
I’ll climb to mountain heights above;
The world is dying now for want of someone
To tell them of the Saviour’s matchless love.

/>

02. Português


1. Eu quero o melhor fazer por Cristo
que lá na cruz morreu por mim.
No monte do Calvário vi sofrendo
Eu sei que Ele quer o melhor de mim.


Refrão

Ó quantos necessitam de socorro
Livrando-os de tanto peso e dor
Pensando no amor de Jesus Cristo,
Eu devo a Ele o melhor.

2. As horas tão mal gastas foram muitas
Mas poucas as que a Cristo dei.
Meu coração se acha tão mesquinho
Será que Seu amor eu desprezei.


3. Eu quero pensar mais das outras almas
Em seu pecados vão sofrer.
Contar-lhes as belezas do Evangelho
Se não, sem Salvação há de morrer. 













He died for You. Why not live for Him? 

(Ele morreu por você. 
Por que você não vive para Ele?) 























Images


Photobucket.png




Icons and illustrations of flags

  

  






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário